QUÉBEC CITY, March 2, 2022 -- The world's most eco-friendly hair and body care line is now available at Jean Coutu pharmacies. Say goodbye to conventional products that contain 90% water, because MYNI offers the first...
Myni was founded with the goal of making safe, natural products available to families and the planet. From the beginning, we refused to compromise on the formulation and packaging of our products, including zero animal testing. Today, we can offer you even more assurances and transparency, as Myni is Leaping Bunny certified.
What Is the Leaping Bunny Program?
Leaping Bunny Certification is a program that certifies companies as cruelty-free. The Coalition operates it for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC), a coalition of eight animal welfare organizations.
The certification states that a company doesn't conduct, commission or fund animal testing for its finished products, ingredients or formulations. The program's standard is recognized worldwide and is considered one of the most stringent animal protection standards.
Leaping Bunny certification provides consumers with a reliable way to identify and support companies committed to eliminating animal testing in the cosmetics and personal care industry.
Why Should You Buy from Leaping Bunny Certified Businesses?
If a business is certified by the Leaping Bunny, it's truly animal cruelty-free. But why would you buy your products from these companies? Buying from Leaping Bunny-certified companies can help consumers make informed purchasing decisions, support animal welfare, and encourage companies to adopt more animal-friendly practices.
Here are a few more reasons why buying from a Leaping Bunny-certified company is a good idea.
- Animal Welfare: Leaping Bunny certification shows that a company doesn't conduct, commission, or fund animal testing for its finished products, ingredients, or formulas. This means you're not supporting companies that test on animals.
- Reliability: The Leaping Bunny standard is recognized worldwide and is considered one of the most stringent animal welfare standards. When you choose products from Leaping Bunny-certified companies like Myni, you can be sure that we're cruelty-free and don't harm animals in any way.
- Support companies that share your values: If you care about animal welfare, you want to be sure that the products you buy come from companies that share your values. Leaping Bunny certification can help you identify and support these companies.
How Does Myni Uphold the Leaping Bunny Certification?
As part of Leaping Bunny Certification, Myni must follow specific guidelines to maintain our certification. This way, we're more transparent about our formulation process and assure our consumers that our products are free from animal cruelty.
Here are the key steps Myni takes to maintain Leaping Bunny certification:
- Sign and implement a standard animal testing policy: Since Myni is Leaping Bunny certified, we're required to sign a Standard Animal Testing Policy stating that we don't conduct, commission, or fund animal testing for our finished products, ingredients, or formulations.
- Submit a Letter of Assurance: Myni submits a Letter of Assurance signed by our company representative stating that our testing policies comply with the Leaping Bunny Standard.
- Regular Supplier Review: We regularly audit our suppliers to ensure that they don't test on animals for our finished products, ingredients or formulations.
- Submit to regular audits: As part of our certification, we have also undergone regular audits by CCIC, which include on-site inspections and document reviews to ensure that we comply with the Leaping Bunny Standard.
By following these guidelines, Myni can maintain our Leaping Bunny certification and show you that we're committed to eliminating animal testing in the cosmetics and personal care industry.